We know that especially today, when so many people are uninsured, paying for one’s medical care can be difficult. As part of our ongoing commitment to care, Mercy Urgent Care helps our patients address financial responsibilities they may have for their medical treatment in a way that is fair and sensitive to their circumstances. Compassionate Care provides financial assistance to patients who qualify. Specifically, Compassionate Care may provide discounted care for patients who receive treatment and whose household financial situation and/or income is at, or below, the federal poverty level.
For fast and easy qualification, please bring one of the following supporting documents:
- Previous year’s 1040 tax return (preferable);
- Prior year W-2s; or
- Current payroll stub.
Patients must work with a Patient Service Specialist and provide essential financial information in order for Mercy Urgent Care to offer discounted services and other financial relief.
A Patient Service Specialist will work with you to determine your adjusted service amount based on the following tiered schedule:
|Qualification Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
For more information or questions regarding about qualification, please call Mercy Urgent Care at (828) 252-8957 and choose Option 2. Funding for the Compassionate Care program comes from The Catherine McAuley Mercy Foundation. If you’d like to contribute please click here.
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Health insurance information if you have insurance
- Payment (cash, check, debit or major credit card) for co-pay, deductible, or Self-Pay visit
- List of medications, allergies, and past surgeries
- Parental authorization form (for minors under 18 without a parent present)