No insurance, or have a high-deductible plan? The Self-Pay option offers a discount to those patients who choose to pay in full for their visit at the time of service while not utilizing insurance. The Self-Pay option is based on a tiered pricing program, making it a simple and affordable choice.
For your convenience, Mercy Urgent Care accepts cash, checks, debit, and all major credit cards.
|Level 1 – $149 Basic
|Level 2 – $189
Includes exam + 1 lab, 1 injection, OR 1 X-ray
|Level 3 – $249
Includes exam and other services needed for your treatment today (procedures, additional lab tests, splints, laceration repair, additional X-rays, additional injections)
|Level 4 – $299
Specific lab tests not included in the other levels. Please speak with a Patient Service Specialist for further detail
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Health insurance information if you have insurance
- Payment (cash, check, debit or major credit card) for co-pay, deductible, or Self-Pay visit
- List of medications, allergies, and past surgeries
- Parental authorization form (for minors under 18 without a parent present)