We know how difficult it can be to provide and manage healthcare services for yourself and your family. The costs for routine doctor visits, annual checkups, vaccinations, even treating the occasional bangs, bruises and bellyaches can put a strain on your budget. But now, with a MercyMe membership, you can have access to a full menu of health services—from annual wellness checks and yearly flu shots to access to urgent care services like x-rays, wound care, and lab testing—without an appointment or lengthy check-in procedures. All for as little as $29 per month for an individual and $59 per month for a family. With our eight locations across WNC and your MercyMe card, you’ll never be without affordable, quality healthcare resources. Get control of your healthcare spending; learn more about MercyMe memberships.
Make your visit even more convenient. Please bring the following:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Health insurance information if you have insurance
- Payment (cash, check, debit or major credit card) for co-pay, deductible, or Self-Pay visit
- List of medications, allergies, and past surgeries
- Parental authorization form (for minors under 18 without a parent present)