Urgent Care is just a click away.
Mercy Urgent Care’s telemedicine program provides virtual healthcare visits that offer many benefits to patients. Please click here for pricing information.
To schedule a virtual visit, find your nearest Mercy Urgent Care location and book an appointment. You will receive a text message asking if you prefer a virtual visit, respond accordingly. The provider will evaluate the reason for your urgent care visit and then approve or deny your request based on your medical needs.
- Easy to schedule: You can schedule your appointment up to a day in advance or request an appointment at the staff’s earliest convenience.
- Any device: Conduct your telemedicine visit using any device with an internet connection: mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Saves you time: You choose the time that best fits your schedule. A virtual visit eliminates the drive and wait times associated with a trip to a clinic. Please complete your required paperwork prior to your visit or your video visit may be delayed.
- Protects your privacy: Mercy Urgent Care utilizes SolvHealth, a program similar to Skype or FaceTime, which complies with HIPAA guidelines to protect you and your family’s privacy.
How it works.
Mercy Urgent Care is now able to assess patients’ medical needs from the comfort of their own homes. Over a secure video call on your smart phone, tablet or computer, medical professionals at Mercy may be able to diagnose and provide advice or treatment for conditions like:
- influenza-like illnesses
- sore throat
- pink eye
- muscle sprains, strains or spasms
- medication refills
- wound rechecks
- mild symptoms like nausea or tooth infections
From there, prescriptions may be sent to the patient’s pharmacy of choice — or you may be directed to come in for additional testing, which can be facilitated in a drive-by setting at your nearest clinic. COVID-19 viral and antibody testing must be conducted at a clinic, but if you would like to speak to a provider for screening purposes please choose a video visit.
Simply click the link above on your mobile device or tablet, fill out your information and follow the instructions for being seen by a medical professional. Once you have completed your booking information, you will receive further instruction via text message. Please follow links to fill out your paperwork ahead of time. Failure to do so will result in a delay of your video visit start time. Then, you will receive a link by both text and email, which you should click at the time listed to begin your call with Mercy medical staff. Patients will be texted or emailed a secure PIN to verify their identity before the call begins. A notification may pop up requesting access to your microphone and camera, and patients must click “Allow” for the call to begin.
Virtual Visits are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week.