Comprehensive healthcare packages starting at just $29/month
We know how difficult it can be to provide and manage healthcare services for yourself, your family, and even people who work for you. The costs for routine doctor visits, annual checkups, vaccinations, even treating the occasional bangs, bruises and bellyaches can put a strain on your budget. But now, thanks to MercyMe, from Mercy Urgent Care, the area’s first and largest urgent care provider, you can have access to a full menu of health services—from annual wellness checks and yearly flu shots to access to urgent care services like x-rays, wound care, and lab testing—without an appointment or lengthy check-in procedures. All for as little as $29 per month for an individual and $59 per month for a family of four. With our eight locations across WNC and your MercyMe card, you’ll never be without affordable, quality healthcare resources.
- Experienced and dedicated staff committed to a high level of care and service.
- Same day access to Mercy Urgent Care services within the days (362 days/year) and hours of operation of the applicable location.
- Eight (8) locations for Urgent Care services available.
- Annual flu vaccination.
- Annual wellness assessment.
- Monthly newsletter with membership updates and health & safety information.
- Discounted pricing on urgent care visits not included in the membership.
- Discounted pricing for certain laboratory work.
- Discounted pricing for durable medical equipment.
Mercy Mindful mental health care services and Mercy Motion physical therapy treatments are available as add-ons for an additional cost of $20/mo for individuals and $30/mo for families, per each service.
Terms and Conditions
This Patient Services Agreement governs the relationship between Mercy Urgent Care (“MERCY”) and any individual (the “Individual”) who enrolls in one of the monthly membership programs offered herein (“MercyMe” or a “Membership”).
By Signing Agreement, Individual acknowledges the following:
- MercyMe is not health insurance. All services provided by MERCY under this membership program cannot be billed to insurance. MercyMe does not provide comprehensive health insurance coverage nor is this a contract of insurance.
- MERCY recommends that Individual have health insurance that covers at least major medical events such as hospitalization, surgery, or serious illness.
- MERCY healthcare providers maintain sole discretion in determining what services are necessary to meet Individual’s needs. If a MERCY provider determines that Individual or any other person enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership requires treatment beyond what is offered at one of MERCY’s clinics, such as treatment by a specialist, emergency room care, or hospitalization, then such treatment will not be provided by MERCY and Individual will be responsible for any charges incurred for such treatment.
- Individual or any other person enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership will be responsible for any charges associated with services or products provided outside of MERCY. This Membership does not apply to any charges associated with services or products provided outside of MERCY except as specifically set forth herein.
- If Individual or any other person enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership is enrolled in Medicare, that person will receive a copy of the Medicare Opt-out Agreement to review and sign before their patient visit at MERCY. The person must opt-out of Medicare for the Membership to apply to the visit. The Opt-out Agreement means that neither the Individual, anyone enrolled through the Individual’s Membership, nor the MERCY healthcare provider(s) will seek reimbursement from Medicare for the medical services received from MERCY. The Opt-out Agreement does not prevent the Individual from receiving current or future Medicare benefits from non-MERCY providers.
- If MERCY is unable to perform its duties under this Agreement due to strikes, lock-outs, labor disputes, governmental restrictions, fire or other casualty, emergency, pandemic, electricity or server outages, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of MERCY, MERCY’s performance will be excused for the duration of such event and MERCY shall not be liable to Individual or any other person enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership as a result of MERCY’s inability to perform.
- If any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a state or federal regulatory agency or a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby, but shall remain in full force and effect.
- MercyMe Membership is non-transferable.
- MercyMe may add or discontinue specific services at any time with written notice to Individual.
MERCY agrees to provide the following services and amenities as a result of the Membership:
- Experienced and dedicated staff committed to a high level of care and service.
- Same day access to MERCY’s Urgent Care services within the days (362 days/year) and hours of operation of the applicable location.
- No appointment is needed and online check-in is available.
- Eight (8) locations for Urgent Care services available at https://mercyurgentcare.org.
- No charge for annual flu vaccination for Individual and all other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership.
- No charge for annual health assessment for Individual and all other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership.
- Monthly newsletter for Individual with membership updates and health & safety information.
- During the Term, discounted pricing on MERCY visits not included in the Individual’s Membership for Individual and all other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership.
- Discounted pricing for certain laboratory work for Individual and all other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership if the work is ordered by MERCY providers but is not performed at MERCY.
- Discounted pricing for durable medical equipment for Individual and all other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership if the equipment is ordered by MERCY providers.
ESSENTIAL CARE — INDIVIDUAL
- Cost: $29.00/month ($58.00 initial payment) OR $313.20 Annual Payment
- Individual receives a maximum of three (3) MERCY visits per Term.
PREMIUM CARE — INDIVIDUAL
- Cost: $79.00/month ($158.00 initial payment) OR $853.20 Annual Payment
- Individual receives unlimited MERCY visits per Term.
ESSENTIAL CARE — FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
- Cost: $59.00/month($118 initial payment) OR $637.20 Annual Payment
- Individual and up to three (3) other enrolled members of Individual’s household (enrolled members must share the same address as Individual) receive a combined total of six (6) MERCY visits per Term. The six (6) MERCY visits may be used all by the same household member or could be divided among the different enrolled household members. The Membership includes a total of six (6) MERCY visits per Term.
PREMIUM CARE — FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
- Cost: $99.00/month ($198 initial payment) OR $1069.20 Annual Payment
- Individual and up to three (3) other enrolled members of the Individual’s household (enrolled members must share the same address as Individual) receive unlimited MERCY visits per Term.
- Additional family members can be added for $20 for each family member up to eight (8) family members total. IE—Eight (8) family members would cost $179 per month and include unlimited visits.
- Cost: $59.00/month for an individual, $89/month for a family of up to (4) people. Click to learn more about MercyMe Team Care for employers.
- To enroll in MercyMe, the Individual must make a payment equivalent to one (1) month of the selected Membership’s monthly cost PLUS a one time fee equal to one (1) month of the selected Membership’s monthly cost.
- The Individual also may choose to make an annual payment at the time of sign-up. As noted above, the annual payment is discounted by ten percent (10%) of the total cost of 12 monthly payments for the selected Membership.
- Individual must sign a Credit Card Recurring Payment Authorization Form at the time of Individual’s enrollment in the Membership. Individual is required to have an active credit card or bank account on file for automatic payment on the 1st day of each month—debit cards are not an accepted form of payment at this time. If Individual’s credit card is declined, Individual will receive a courtesy email and the outstanding balance must be settled within ten (10) business days of the courtesy email. Accounts not brought current will be charged a $30 fee. Neither Individual nor any other persons enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership will be entitled to receive any Membership benefits until all outstanding monthly and late fees have been paid. Accounts more than thirty (30) days in arrears will be automatically terminated with Cause, as set forth below.
- MERCY may increase the monthly fee schedule at any time (but not more than once per year) for Membership. Individual will be given at least thirty (30) days’ written notice before any such change in cost.
Termination of Membership
- If amendment of this Agreement is required in order to comply with any local, state, or federal law or regulation adopted or implemented by any federal, state or local government or agency, court or other third party which impacts this Agreement, MERCY will provide Individual with thirty (30) days’ written notice of the necessity of Amendment. If Individual does not agree to the Amendment, this Agreement will be terminated with Cause.
- Membership accounts more than thirty (30) days in arrears will be automatically terminated with Cause.
- MERCY may terminate this Membership Agreement at any time without Cause by providing written notice to Individual of the termination. MERCY will not terminate this Agreement based solely on an Individual’s health status or the health status of any other person enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Individual may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing thirty (30) days’ written notice to MERCY.
Effects of Termination of Membership
- If this Agreement is terminated with Cause by MERCY or if this Agreement is terminated by Individual for any reason prior to the expiration of the Term, MERCY will treat all visits to MERCY and services rendered by MERCY to Individual and others enrolled pursuant to Individual’s Membership as though this Agreement did not exist for the applicable Term and Individual shall owe the full price for all visits and services rendered. All payments made by Individual during the applicable Term will be credited toward Individual’s balance. Individual will not be eligible for a refund of any payments previously made. By signing below, Individual further agrees that MERCY may charge the credit card on file for any balance owed as of the date of termination, in accordance with the Individual’s Credit Card Recurring Payment Authorization.
- If this Agreement is terminated without Cause by MERCY, any pre-paid monthly Membership fees will be prorated to the date of termination and refunded to Individual within ten (10) business days.
This Agreement and the Membership is for a Term of twelve (12) calendar months, beginning on the date of this Agreement and ending 364 days thereafter. The Term may be renewed upon notice to Individual at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Term of any changes to this Agreement and Individual’s affirmative agreement to the renewal.
- All correspondence regarding this Agreement shall be sent to MERCY by email to MercyMe@MercyUrgentCare.org. and will be sent to the Individual at the email address through which Individual registered for the Membership.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be heard in the state or federal court with jurisdiction in Buncombe County, North Carolina.
- This Agreement together with any documents referenced herein constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties, superseding all prior written and oral agreements.
- No deviation from this Agreement or failure to enforce rights or obligations under this Agreement will be construed as a waiver of the parties’ rights and obligations.
- Individual acknowledges that Individual has reviewed the List of Covered Services (available at www.mercyurgentcare.org) and has had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers regarding its content.
Have questions? Contact us at MercyMe@mercyurgentcare.org