Is your company looking for an accurate but less invasive drug screening process for employees and candidates? Mercy Urgent Care now offers drug screenings using mouth swab and saliva collection options, both on-site and in-clinic.
What are the benefits of swab and saliva testing?
- Noninvasive for applicants and employees
- Fast, simple sample collection — skipping issues surrounding a shy bladder or delays due to insufficient samples
- Fast results, typically available in one business day
- Affordable costs
- Ability to detect very recent substance use
- Accuracy is the same as a urine drug screen (98-99% accurate)
- Avoids risk of tampering
- Expands the detection window
To explore using this easier, noninvasive drug screening option, either in-clinic or on-site at your business, contact Mercy Occupational Medicine at 828.274.6707 or email email@example.com.