Urgent Care is just a click away.
Mercy Urgent Care’s telemedicine program provides virtual healthcare visits that offer many benefits to patients. Please click here for pricing information.
- Easy to schedule: You can schedule your appointment up to a day in advance or request an appointment at the staff’s earliest convenience.
- Any device: Conduct your telemedicine visit using any device with an internet connection: mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Saves you time: You choose the time that best fits your schedule. A virtual visit eliminates the drive and wait times associated with a trip to a clinic. Please complete your required paperwork prior to your visit.
- Protects your privacy: Mercy Urgent Care utilizes Solv., a program similar to Skype or FaceTime, which complies with HIPAA guidelines to protect you and your family’s privacy.
How it works.
Mercy Urgent Care is now able to assess patients’ medical needs from the comfort of their own homes. Over a secure video call on your smart phone, tablet or computer, medical professionals at Mercy may be able to diagnose and provide advice or treatment for conditions like:
- influenza-like illnesses
- sore throat
- pink eye
- muscle sprains, strains or spasms
- medication refills
- wound rechecks
- mild symptoms like nausea or tooth infections
From there, prescriptions may be sent to the patient’s pharmacy of choice — or you may be directed to come in for additional testing, which can be facilitated in a drive-by setting at your nearest clinic. COVID-19 viral and antibody testing must be conducted at a clinic, but require a telemedicine visit beforehand for screening purposes.
Simply click the link above or download the free Solv. app on your mobile device or tablet, fill out your information and follow the instructions for being seen by a medical professional. Once you have completed your booking information, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Click Get Started on the confirmation screen to fill out your paperwork—this must be done prior to your visit. Then, you will receive a link by both text and email, which you should click at the time listed to begin your call with Mercy medical staff. Patients will be texted or emailed a secure PIN to verify their identity before the call begins. A notification may pop up requesting access to your microphone and camera, and patients must click “Allow” for the call to begin.
Virtual Visits are available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.