Potential COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
8/31/21: As of August 30, Mercy Urgent Care has updated the scheduling process for COVID-19 testing. Please note our South Asheville location is currently telemedicine only and is not open to walk-in appointments.
If you do NOT have symptoms:
- Find your nearest Mercy Urgent Care location—excluding South Asheville—and schedule an appointment.
- Select ‘Asymptomatic COVID testing’ as reason for visit.
- Please note there are limited slots available for asymptomatic testing to prioritize patients experiencing symptoms.
- Download LabCorp Patient App to receive test results, click here for more information.
- Please note—some insurance providers do not cover asymptomatic testing or the cost of the office visit.
If you are experiencing symptoms:
- Walk-in to your nearest Mercy Urgent Care location—excluding South Asheville.
- We will do our best to fit you in that day, but based on capacity may need to schedule you for the following day.
- Download LabCorp Patient App, to receive test results, click here for more information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to meet the needs of our community during the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.